2023-2024 Studio Calendar
All holidays and breaks are accounted for. All classes get the same amount of sessions in the end. Tuition is a yearly price split up into 10 monthly installments for your convenience. This means that the same monthly payment is due regardless of the number of classes in a particular month.
Tuesday, November 21st - Saturday November, 25th - Closed for Thanksgiving Break
Tuesday, December 12th - Monday, December 18th - HOLIDAY SPIRIT WEEK
Tuesday, December 19th - Monday, January 1st - Closed for Holiday Break/New Years
Monday, January 15th - Closed for MLK Day
Monday, February 19th - Saturday, February 24th - Closed for Winter Break
Tuesday, March 26th - Monday, April 1st - Closed for Spring Break #1
Tuesday, April 9th AND Wednesday, April 10th – RECITAL PICTURE DAY AT STUDIO (NO CLASSES ON THESE DAYS)
Monday, April 22nd - Saturday, April 27th - Closed for Spring Break #2
Saturday, May 11th - RECITAL PICTURE SALES DAY AT STUDIO
Friday, May 24th - Monday, May 27th- Closed for Memorial Day Weekend
Saturday, June 8th - Acting for Camera Showcase
Thursday, June 13th - Recital Dress Rehearsal at Kings Park High School (NO CLASSES ON THIS DAY)
Friday, June 14th - Last Day of Classes
Saturday, June 15th - Recital Day at Kings Park High School (NO CLASSES ON THIS DAY)
Competition Auditions- TBA
Recital Ticket Sales Day- TBA
- A Registration Fee is due upon registering for any dance or acting for camera class- $30 per person or $40 per family.
- Tuition is a yearly price, but split up into 10 monthly installments for your convenience. This means that the same monthly payment is due regardless of the number of classes in a particular month. Each month's tuition is due by the 1st of the month. First month's tuition is due upon registering. May & June tuition will be due May 1st.
- Tuition payments must be made by the 5th of each month to not incur a $20 late fee
- We offer a 10% Sibling Discount on Tuition
- A $60 costume deposit per recital dance will be due by Saturday, October 28th. The costume & jewelry (1x purchase- will be used every year) balances will be due by Saturday, December 16th.
- A $50 Recital Video/Photo Fee will be billed to each family’s account on April 1st. This guarantees a digital download for all Recital shows & photos for each family. This applies to Recital & Competition Families only.